Dirt Roads to City Streets

A blog in search of an identity and a focus.

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, November 17, 2005

There were hints and allegations...

Okay, so it's been...forever since the last post. Since then, I've spent far too much time watching TV and then reading fan-fiction based on those shows. I've also decided to continue renting my current apartment which, for those of you playing at home, will make this one of the longer places I've lived in quite a while. Hey--I'm no fool: this place has heated, underground parking. No sense moving and giving that up right before winter. But relax...I'll probably move in the spring, which makes it...move #25? Something like that. I'm too tired tonight to calculate it.

Let's see... found a cute site that lets you compare your height to various and sundry "celebrities". It's worth a chuckle or two. Take a look: Tall or Not.

Watched Survivor tonight...yes, still watching reality TV (although I missed a goodly chunk of it...not that it matters). My two pool picks (Judd and Lydia) are still in the hunt for the million, which means I could win the pool again (remember Chris the construction worker from a few seasons ago? Yeah, I made some money on him). Also watched CSI (big surprise!)--man, that show just keeps getting better. Continues to kick the ass of almost all other shows out there. And the men...oh, how pretty. Could Nick, Greg and Grissom be any sexier? The answer, of course, is yes, but they'd need to be naked. Mmmmmm... I'll take a side of that, please!

Two funny bumper stickers I've seen recently:
"I don't hate God - it's his fan club I can't stand"
"I found Jesus! He was between the couch cushions the whole time!"

Speaking of amusing things you can attach to a vehicle...my sister bought me a cover for the hidden hitch of the Yukon that reads: Faster than a speeding ticket. Smart ass. Did I mention she's going to Paris? I hate my sister...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home