Dirt Roads to City Streets

A blog in search of an identity and a focus.

Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Futher evidence that I watch too much TV...

Not that I needed proof or anything, but I watch too much TV. Whilst home sick for a couple of days, I had the most amazing series of dreams, all featuring my life as a Gilmore Girl. Weird. Of all the shows I watch on a regular basis, I had to go and choose this one to base my dream life on. Other than that, the dreams mostly faded quickly from view during my sickbed stage, with the exception of one episode where someone treated me very poorly in a grocery store, causing me to cry, and another one where I was living in the world's most poorly-designed house--the stairway to the bedrooms was located over the bathroom sink. It was like living in a motorhome, where all the "conveniences" are inconveniently located. I says again: Weird.

What else is going on? Lots of reality television (sadly), and very little reading. It's a lot easier to mindlessly gaze at the TV when ill instead of trying to wrap one's head around literature, so not a lot to report there. I have a large stack of novels loaned to me by very nice people at work that I have to read before I can buy any new books. Most recent additions to that stack are The Corrections, and I am Charlotte...Whatever. Two big monsters, helping me to keep my book buying addiction to a minimum.

Here are a few links to keep you going until next we meet:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home