Dirt Roads to City Streets

A blog in search of an identity and a focus.

Name:
Location: Canada

Friday, June 10, 2005

It's not easy being green...

Okay, after promising to do better, I immediately fall off the wagon. Mea culpa, mea culpa. However, after a highly enjoyable vacation to Radium last week, wherein I read Margaret Atwood's novel Oryx and Crake, I happened upon an article that discusses one of the (very minor) plot points she uses. I won't spoil the surprise for any of you who still have that book on your shelf, but instead, point you toward an interesting little Q&A called The Straight Dope.

What else is going on? My hometown's school reunion is creeping ever closer, and I'm heading down to the old 'hood to finalize plans. I've missed a number of meetings, and my sister has been dilligently volunteering me for a number of things, so I should be getting more details there. It's also Fun Run weekend, and I'm taking some friends with me for that.

Okay, short message, but hopefully not the last this month...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home