Dirt Roads to City Streets

A blog in search of an identity and a focus.

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, February 22, 2007

What good would living do me?

It's been periodically noted that I have some... obsessive fannish tendencies. I've been known to fall heavily in lust for celebrities, and thanks to the proliferation of fanfiction, I spend waaaay too much time pondering the state of their naughty bits in conjunction with co-stars' bits. I recognize this and have accepted the character flaw.

Imagine my glee to discover that "real" people (in this case, a published novelist) is similarly afflicted and even weirder and more stalkerish than myself! We even shared a similar obsession: Eric Szmanda (okay - the author likes Nick/Greg, while I myself prefer Gil/Greg slash...it's close enough!). He's written an interesting article detailing his obsession and its bizarre manifestations here, and it's a funny read if you've ever found yourself squeeing a little too heavily about someone you've only seen on television and with whom you'd never have a shot mostly because you love their character and not the person who portrays him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home