Dirt Roads to City Streets

A blog in search of an identity and a focus.

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Molly Ivins dies

I can't begin to tell you how sad I was to discover that Texan columnist Molly Ivins had passed away as a result of breast cancer. I first discovered her sharp wit nearly 10 years ago. This was a woman who really knew how to turn a phrase, who was the first one I remember calling Bush "Dubya" and "Shrub". She was one of the few liberal columnists who consistently made me laugh and think. She was a good'un, and she'll be missed.

Syndicated Columnist Molly Ivins Dies

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know she had passed away. The world needs waaaay more Mollys.

Fun blog, Marie! I wanted to comment on every post, but refrained. I'll email you instead. :)

February 2, 2007 at 6:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home