Dirt Roads to City Streets

A blog in search of an identity and a focus.

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, November 20, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

It's that time of year again, when I cautiously begin the shopping sorties that I avoid throughout the rest of the year. It's also the time of year when I give thanks to the great and glorious internet, and its plethora of shopping opportunities that don't require me to brave the mall scrum.

I doubt I'll find any of these treasures under my tree in - dear God! - just over a month, but I had to share: jewellery made from bits and pieces of Barbies. Hey, who doesn't want to own a stylish pendant made from Barbie boobs? Try explaning that to the kiddies...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the record with Santa for Anderson Cooper. I have been good and any good word you can put in for me will be rewarded.

November 20, 2008 at 6:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's that time of year again and this post is timeless in its quality of advice. ;)

Who wouldn't want a Barbie-boob pendant, indeed?

November 7, 2009 at 10:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home