Dirt Roads to City Streets

A blog in search of an identity and a focus.

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, December 13, 2004

What I'm reading - Dec. 13

  • Here's a great letter written by Michael Moore. He makes an interesting connection between Republicans and abusive spouses. It's a bit preachy, but it's an analogy I'd not run across before, so I was intrigued.
  • Speaking of things American, today is the first anniversary of the day that US troops pulled Saddam out of a hole in the ground. Remember that dramatic footage? Been a long time since we heard much about Saddam, hasn't it?
  • I won the office pool for Survivor: Vanuatu last night. In some ways, it was kind of anti-climactic for me, as both contestants making the final 2 were mine in the pool. Still, the extra cash will come in handy!
  • Someone actually filed a patent for the comb-over. Wonder if they've ever tried to sue The Donald for blatantly stealing their invention?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home